Originally Posted by iheartthed
Because some assholes wearing hoodies robbed a CVS and killed someone? Were they wearing shoes? Maybe we should be suspicious of everyone walking the streets wearing shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
Let's see, the guy that shot and killed both the male clerk and kidnapped and killed the female clerk @ The Family Dollar in Dearborn had a hoodie. The 3 guys that kicked the ladies back door down in Detroit had hoodies. These 3 guys, [[though the one drawing does look like a girl) had hoodies. Countless other videos of store robberies, carjackings, home breakins, shootings, etc., etc., etc. showed people were wearing hoodies. My conclusion from reading DetroitYES? It's Ok to commit crime wearing a hoodie, but pointing that out in a post makes you a clothes racist. Please post a video link showing someone murdering someone wearing their shoes over their face to conceal their identity, I missed it.
I think iheartthed point was.....um hum...aah....crickets....um...aah....crickets churping again... um ahh......nope can't figure it out...must have been a weak moment and emotional reaction when ihearth defended the state of hoodiedefamation. No officer..... you see its like this I didn't do nothing I was just WWH........................[[WALKIN WIT HOODIE)

I'm sure ihearth walks into a place of business where 50 customers are all wearing hoodies and sneekers and thinks nothing of it.