Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
Im not going the mention the block. It just seems to be a common understanding among the people who live on the block that if the DDs can do their thing without incident the DDs keep the violence out of the area. Ive never seen or heard of a problem on that block except for a police raid. Ive never known of any violence on that block. Its a bit of an anomaly I admit.
You've never seen a problem on that block. Ok. But the people living on that block include such model citizens with outstanding warrants for robbery, home invasions, and random assaults.

I'm all for the decriminalization of marijuana. I think it's a waste of time and energy going after something that should never have been a illegal to begin with. But just because I think weed should be legal doesn't give drug dealers and people involved in drug distribution free license to just do whatever the f**k they want.

If we don't punish criminals for home invasions and assaults, all that does is send the message that we don't punish criminals for home invasions and assaults.

Cheers to Craig. Now let's hope that Wayne County has the resources to prosecute.