Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    How superior of all of you to twist my words to make yourselves feel superior.

I never said you won't find them in poorer areas, only that they seem to be more clustered in fru-fru places. If you looked at the map I provided you would see that this is generally the case. The map nearly looks like a guide to where you will find Volvo Drivers. Places with a lot include Oak Park IL, Ann Arbor & Traverse City, MI, Denver CO; ....
    Twisting your words? We all quoted you verbatim.

Those damn fru-fru Volvo drivers. Driving a Volvo is now a social problem? One of the nicest guys I ever knew drove a Volvo. What, pray tell, is an acceptable means of transportation, and an acceptable place to live? A busted-up Neon at 7 Mile and Gratiot? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Last edited by poobert; February-18-14 at 09:58 AM.