Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

This has "trap" game written all over it. Vikings aren't that bad, and mathematically still in the hunt. Also heard there is a possibility Suh might be out for tomorrow's game with a illness. Hopefully the Lions handle their business. I'll say, Lions 24 Vikings 17

Caldwell & Co. has got this team on a one game at a time focus. We're not even going to be looking ahead. It's dispatch the Vikings first on their minds. We need to keep Matt Stafford vertical for this game and let him get into his groove again. He's been slinging the last few games with some confidence. Let's keep that going for him.

We romp over the Vikings 30-6 and it's a near laffer- so says the bunion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    This has "trap" game written all over it. Vikings aren't that bad, and mathematically still in the hunt. Also heard there is a possibility Suh might be out for tomorrow's game with a illness. Hopefully the Lions handle their business. I'll say, Lions 24 Vikings 17
    Can we call this Chicago game this weekend a "trap" game as well? Seriously we all know they've been a smoldering grease fire all year long but are they just the sort of team that can somehow come up and bite us in the ass? AND at this critical juncture of our season too? Wouldn't Da Bears just want to rise up now and eff up their rivals?

Detroit's a 7 point favorite on the road. I'm just hoping that they win any which way possible. I don't give a flying donut if they win ugly, by the slimmest of margins or whatever. I just need the Lions to win and maybe this is just the age old Lions fan in me- but I still wring my hands any time we play a rival. It's never a given with this team.