Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

These are in the top ten most popular homes I post. Not one of them is under 10,000 sq. ft. with the most popular homes coming in at 35,000 and 40,000 sq. ft. When it comes to homes everyone has their own taste. Personally its the home not the size of the home. You all are full of it with your seudo snob, high and mighty, we know all attitudes towards architecture. Even though I have posted plenty of images of buildings around the city, I am proud to say I have never cried, complained or looked down on another person's taste in homes on this forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images            

^^^^^^^^^

Agree, p69,

Every has their own taste, this forum should not slam everyone who was to live in a newer house with central air, good water pressure, great garage space and spa bathrooms.

Just because a house is 50 plus years does not make it quality. A lot of stuff built between 1918 - 1950 was not that high quality.

Quote Originally Posted by pkbroch View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^

Agree, p69,

Every has their own taste, this forum should not slam everyone who was to live in a newer house with central air, good water pressure, great garage space and spa bathrooms.

Just because a house is 50 plus years does not make it quality. A lot of stuff built between 1918 - 1950 was not that high quality.
    My parents' house was built in the 1930s and we've had to replace a couple of floors. The clay pipes also get roots growing into them. In the winter we get mold along the bottoms of the outside walls [[mold is common here, though). But my parents house was cheap when they bought it, so you get what you pay for. It's done its job.

Of course, sometimes a good renovation is nearly as good as a new house, but renovation is also expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    These are in the top ten most popular homes I post. Not one of them is under 10,000 sq. ft. with the most popular homes coming in at 35,000 and 40,000 sq. ft. When it comes to homes everyone has their own taste. Personally its the home not the size of the home. You all are full of it with your seudo snob, high and mighty, we know all attitudes towards architecture. Even though I have posted plenty of images of buildings around the city, I am proud to say I have never cried, complained or looked down on another person's taste in homes on this forum.
    You put down nationalities but dont bother criticizing taste in architecture; big deal. What´s your point?