Pessimists, pessimists. I think we'll have much better transit in just a few years. I think the RTA, the state, and the Mayor will make improvements in the following areas: newer equipment, more reliability in service, and better integration of systems. M1 rail will be up and running, and I think BRT will be underway [[although I think it will be some years before it is done completely). I think Detroit-Ann Arbor rail will not come to fruition, mostly as not being cost effective with limited resources. But I think a BRT system hitting most of the same stops [[and the actual airport, not a mile away) will be a fine replacement. Additionally, with more people living, working and visiting downtown, I think the RPTC will be an even busier hub, both for local and intercity buses. Lastly, the PM will also benefit from the influx of people, connections to M1 Rail and BRT lines, and the "new" station at GCP and, I have a hunch, a new and improved Greektown Station. Call me Pollyana, but I think most of the right pieces are in place.