I woke up at my girls house, she went out to go get some breakfast and her car was gone. This is happening near McDougall X Warren. We assumed it was stolen. I was the last to drive it late last night, parked it out front of her house. She goes to the cop shop on Nevada and they tell her its been impounded and was taken from a driver who didnt have proper ID about a block and a half from her house. The ignition was not disturbed, nothing was taken from the car as far as we can tell.They said it happened at 3:30 am today but at that time we were in bed. She had her keys here at the house so no one used those. The police said the computer system was down so they couldnt bring up the police report although they could tell her where it was stopped and that the driver didnt have ID. This all seems very fishy to me. Curious if anyone else has had a problem like this. Curious if anyone has any advice. She had to pay over $200 to get her car back but they cant tell her why or who it was taken from.