Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

This is why I love the movie "The God's must be crazy" so much. An otherwise harmless object dropped in the middle of simple men and in no time it is deduced to something sinister. If something is anonymous, it does not necessarily mean it is something bad. Put up a building within a suburb with no signs, and the rumor mills go in to high gear. Maybe some things are just none of our business. As far as our government keeping something Top Secret, you guys must be joking. You're talking about thousands of people that would know about such a project. Altering people's minds with radio waves and nobody is going to say anything? As much as our various parties bicker back and forth and continually look for dirt on one another? Please.

Bob Dylan said it best. "Don't criticize what you can't understand"

Quote Originally Posted by detmich View Post
    In addition, your statement that the tower is there is also bogus, the tower was never built. In case you guys have forgotten, facts matter.
    evidently you have forgotten that. the tower was indeed built, but demolished in 1917 [[9 years after Tesla caused the Tunguska Event )

go to www.teslasociety.com

You are confusing your silly conspiracy theories. The "Montauk Project" is what I assume you are thinking of. A scam created by a closeted gay man so that he could masturbate young men. Please read the Esquire article exposing this ridiculous story. I am sure that you will enjoy yourself with that one.
    i would if such an article actually exists. do you have the volume/issue #?

The montauk project was allegedly some time travel thing, or something like that

Do you REALLY think everyone within Top Secret clearance knows everything that happens within that clearance?

THAT is pretty ignorant...

Quote: "9 years after Tesla caused the Tunguska Event"

LOL...

ccbatson Guest

Gannon, I know you think I am being critical with these kinds of comments, and maybe to a small degree I am...however, this would make a great novel or screenplay...I think you would be great in that field.

detmich Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    evidently you have forgotten that. the tower was indeed built, but demolished in 1917 [[9 years after Tesla caused the Tunguska Event )

go to www.teslasociety.com

i would if such an article actually exists. do you have the volume/issue #?

The montauk project was allegedly some time travel thing, or something like that
    The tower was started but never completed. Tesla ran out of money in 1905 when JP Morgan refused to fund the over budget project. Fully three years before the Tunguska Event. It was never functional. The laboratory is still standing.

The Montauk project is a myth concerning mind control, time travel, sex with aliens, lizard monsters, et cetera. It really is whacked out. I made a mistake placing the article in Esquire. It appeared in Gear Magazine, another staple of the Metrosexual male. Sorry about that.. Here is a link to the article on the net, http://www.geocities.com/montaukprojectexposed/.

It really is sad that people have so little in their real lives that thet need to disparage a genius like Tesla by dragging his name through the mud in stories like this.
    Last edited by detmich; July-22-09 at 05:23 PM.

Boyo, they were seeding the SHIT out of the clouds today.

Caught a gap in the cloud cover, and saw line after line of seeding, exactly parallel over a good spread.

Of course, contrail apologists will simply say the moisture in the air...yada, yada. I know, I know.

This storm starts doing weird stuff out east later today and tomorrow...I'm saying it would be too co-incidental.

ccbatson Guest

Seeding with what?

THAT is the question, Cc.

I'd love to take a rain sample tomorrow to see if it is infected with H1N1...but likely more conventional substances to make the rain more severe and immediate.

Like I said, we'll see if the weather out east takes any weird turns and/or amplifications!

All I know is what I saw, wish I had my camera at the time...

There was an interesting weather event this afternoon. A line of thunderstorms formed suddenly just east of Detroit and drifted off to the east. It showed up clearly on The Weather Channel's radar. It didn't form gradually through the usual green stage. It went directly to orange.

Jim,

I was driving around two o'clock when I saw this to the near-north...I wonder how fast the air was moving then if what you mention could be the same thing.

Like I said they were BUSY...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    There was an interesting weather event this afternoon. A line of thunderstorms formed suddenly just east of Detroit and drifted off to the east. It showed up clearly on The Weather Channel's radar. It didn't form gradually through the usual green stage. It went directly to orange.
    You need to look at data with a higher sampling rate:

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/rada...=18&duration=3

ccbatson Guest

Come on guys, you are just encouraging Gannon now. That is just plain mean of you. Better to do as I do, encourage Gannon to channel his energies to a productive pursuit...writing fictional screenplays based on these...ahem...ideas.

Thanks for that MikeM, wish it went back to 2:00.

Wonder why that building moisture simply SITS over Oakland County...did L. Brooks have some public speech that afternoon or something?!

So...

I'd like to see water temperature readings from the Lakes region, and would be curious if there were any odd occurences during that time.

That MUST be evaporation from the lakes, but it is so strange that it just sits there as all the other cloud cover whisks by...

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Thanks for that MikeM, wish it went back to 2:00.
    The loop starts at 11:03 AM and runs to 1:45 PM.

Wonder why that building moisture simply SITS over Oakland County...did L. Brooks have some public speech that afternoon or something?!
    That's where the radar site is located. The radar is picking up "debris" in the air: dust, insects, birds, plus some of it could be ground clutter or anomalous propagation.

I'd like to see water temperature readings from the Lakes region, and would be curious if there were any odd occurences during that time.
    Lake Erie temps don't appear to be abnormal:

Attachment 2695

That MUST be evaporation from the lakes, but it is so strange that it just sits there as all the other cloud cover whisks by...
    Just like it does most days, even today:

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/rada...=-1&duration=1
    Last edited by MikeM; November-25-09 at 10:52 PM.

Quote: "anomalous propagation."

I'm sure there is an explanation for that..

ccbatson Guest

Oh...for crying out loud, enough of this nonsense already.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3