I wish the head of Saginaw's STARS system would get fired. I rode the bus in Saginaw yesterday, it only runs Monday-Friday. The buses yesterday were running between 15-20 minutes late, Saginaw is a much smaller city than Detroit but STARS only puts one bus on every route except for their route 6 which is their busiest route where they have two buses on it, but the reason for that is because route 6 is actually 2 routes combined into 1.

The buses all leave the downtown transfer plaza at the same time and run every 40 minutes, these routes aren't as long as Detroit's they are only about 9 or 10 miles mostly combined inbound and outbound. They don't run past 8pm or on weekends and it's a poorly ran bus system.

I have rode Detroit's buses before mainly route 53 from the Fairgrounds to downtown and back. I'm not even sure on how often the buses in Detroit are suppose to be running but I have waited at the Fairgrounds for route 53 for over 45 minutes before and this is suppose to be one of the busier routes in Detroit and I'm sure it is since it goes down Woodward.

After riding buses in Chicago at the different times I've been to my place there it's much easier, any city that has a public transportation problem such as Detroit should look at Chicago for an example of how a great transit system runs. I've waited for the buses and trains in Chicago before but never for more than about 10 minutes.