Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default New Black Marketplace Lights Up!

Well, with the advent of partially-legalized cannabis, I strongly suspect Mexican cartels and the CIA will begin devising ways to serve the new vacuum created by the stupid banning of the standard incandescent light bulb.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/31/tech/l...html?hpt=hp_c4

It was great fun at the hardware store on Mack yesterday...while we grabbed as many of the remaining Reveal-brand bulbs [[the only ones I can suffer willingly, I have trouble with all electric light) as we could afford to store.

I kept repeating "today begins the revolution!" to a few of the elderly folks who were also doing the same as us. It was a blast watching those who were trying to politely ignore us...but everyone holding packages of them were agreeing with me!

I'm sure it won't be televised.

Made at least one new friend, as we spoke I recommended she watch the documentary about Rodriguez to learn how one man can help affect great change...even on the other side of the world!

Cheers!
    Last edited by Gannon; January-01-14 at 09:04 AM.