Some four new idiots have invaded our neighborhood. Always been petty crime but these numb nuts are breaking into homes they believe where no one is home. I was amused when they broke or tried to assault homes where people like Tiger met them at the door with weapons. These dolts keep trying to break in and have had some success. They must be desperate.

My house is quite secure, not because I am fearful, its just what one does. I am quite sure these creeps will be caught out soon, but they have disturbed our peace and as a neighborhood we will not tolerate this.

As mentioned this is an old neighborhood where everyone knows everybody. Close to Id-ing these perps. No intention in our neighborhood of vigilantism. Just want them gone.

They have gotten a bit more desperate and have beat up some area men to rob them.

I expect our tranquility will be restore soon, but what help can be given to the uninsured home of a woman [[our neighbor) who got broken into not once, but twice. A fund raiser would be cool but we are long past having the network to do that. She needs help with doors and replacement windows etc.

She has long been a community leader who raised funds for many but is quite devastated and numbed by these events.

I can provide a great free venue , food and probably a keg of beer and set ups. Even entertainment musically, I need at least 10 people to say they can bring ten people each. Free will donation, I would like to raise at least $2,000 dollars to replace her doors and window and replace her daughters , who is in college, computer equipment.