Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Starting A New Store!

Hello! I'm currently working on a new retail concept known as G30. My partner and I don't have any seed money yet, and we're not asking for it[[on here), but simply your opinions on our business. We plan on taking this to investors and venture capitalists, such as Start Garden and D: Hive, soon. While it may seem like yet another store in an infinite world of retail shops, G30 is aiming to be quite unique. We plan to offer an "old world" retail concept, which allows you to go through the store and pick what you would like to be waiting for you at the check-out desk- with your own phone. G30 plans to carry major recycled goods at high prices, which is why we feel that the retail shop should be more of a showroom than a normal store, which will help spark your creativity. We also plan to be community oriented; We plan to host monthly contests within the community, and the winner would have their product or idea showcased in the store for 1 month. This is just a detailed summary! Excited yet? For the full story, here's our website: http://www.g2concept.weebly.com/ let us know what you think! *By the way, I see the irony in the header being NYC... whoops.
    Last edited by jw101; December-06-13 at 11:50 PM.