Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Wow, you took that very personally. I'm just giving you my opinion as an outsider that couldn't afford to live in either locale.

Bottom line is that the Grosse Pointes have there own semi-urban areas - the Bloomfields don't. Yes, a Bloomfield resident could drive to Birmingham, but in that same time a Grosse Pointer would be looking up at the skyscrapers in Detroit.

And Bloomfield has a more central location? To what, Pontiac? Birmingham and Royal Oak really aren't that big of deal. Those cities are for overgrown frat boys and old people that are scared of Detroit.

Your average Bloomfield snob probably prefers Great Lakes Crossing, since the "riffraff" can take the bus to Somerset. And don't try to tell me that the typical main road in the Bloomfields isn't heavily residential. Bloomfield Hills has to encapsulate the least vibrant stretch of Woodward in the metro area.

But OK, OK, you have a couple hills.
    Last edited by nain rouge; November-09-13 at 12:25 PM.