Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyinBrooklyn View Post

Well, Trotwood, I see your point. But it never stopped Debbie Stabenow. She's the ugliest dude in the US Senate, followed by Carl Levin.

Personally, I would like to see Dennis Archer run. While not a highly effective mayor, I think he could clean up the stench of corruption, and be a team player with the mayor, governor, and suburban leaders.
    Mikey you have me at a disadvantage as I'm not sure I take your meaning about Stabenow&Levin's appearance as it relates to my remark about Mr.Bing.
    ICAM with about Dennis Archer running for county executive. I think he'd be a huge asest to the county.
    P.S. As I reread this I believe it's you MikeyinBrooklyn who failed to take my meaning. I said nothing of Dave Bing's,nor anyone's lol,appearance. I'm curious as to what one's physicall outward appearnce has to do with his or her ability to successful&/or competently perform the job in question here???
    Last edited by trotwood; November-07-13 at 06:15 PM.