Quote Originally Posted by DetroitDad View Post
Maybe.

It seems like an awful lot of people are positioning themselves to overcome the last few problems we had in the last try at a real renaissance [[2005-2006). One of the problems was that almost everyone started way too late, leaving many developments unfinished, or finished long after the good times were gone.

Unfortunately, this next recovery and period of growth seems like it may be very small and short lived. But, either way, Detroit and many Detroiters, especially the movers and shakers, seem to be ready to take advantage of the next set of opportunities and milk them for all that their worth.

You know what they say, if at first you don't succeed....
I posted late last week that it looked as if a pair of windows had been replaced. I went by again last night, and it looked as if they have marked a number of other windows for replacement, signified with a big 'X' made from blue painters tape.

The only thing I am curious about is when the outside will get some attention. The outside is going to require quite a bit of work, to remove the remnants of the wavy canopy and make it look like an inhabitable building again. Time will tell.