Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Greatest burger/beer value in Downtown is Greenwhich Time on Cadillac Square. 1/3 lb burger with a relish tray and a draft beer for $5 everyday. Try it if you haven't.

I walked by Friday and peeked inside , it looks really nice . Any word on when they are opening ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_c View Post
    Greatest burger/beer value in Downtown is Greenwhich Time on Cadillac Square. 1/3 lb burger with a relish tray and a draft beer for $5 everyday. Try it if you haven't.
    Greenwhich Time is one of Downtowns best kept secrets

Those folks who own Buffalo Wild Wings mega restuarant next door took a lot of money plot to move the black owners from their once barber shop to build another mega restaurant. White folks OCP Delta City-Gilberttown plan is working perfectly BOO AHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by DetBill View Post
    Greenwhich Time is one of Downtowns best kept secrets
    Go there on a Friday night and tell me it's a secret :-)

Throw in this Bedrock development and you got a nice little restaurant/bar row.

http://www.bedrockmgt.com/properties/front.php?id=39

Quote Originally Posted by 313rd View Post
    Throw in this Bedrock development and you got a nice little restaurant/bar row.

http://www.bedrockmgt.com/properties/front.php?id=39
    If you mean strip, then yeah. Who calls it a row?

They had their soft opening last night. Opens for good at 4PM today.

Went to BD's today for lunch and Lions and was pretty impressed. The upstairs bar with skylights is nice and the bartender was great and the staff was all very friendly. They have happy hour from 2-6 and late night from 8:30-close. The food was solid but not great, although I knew exactly what to expect there, and it matched up. It's certainly not the best burger you'll get in the city, but it's serviceable.

It sounds like they're still trying to understand the market and there will probably be some things that are changing. The bartender mentioned, for instance, that they had to add more liquor drinks to the menu that they didn't have at some of their other locations. One specific thing was that they didn't have Jameson, which is apparently popular in Detroit. I think they'll do well.

Overall, it was a good experience and I'll definitely be going back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2