Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

And once again downriver gets forgot about, there's a Sander's in downtown Wyandotte.

Maxine.........I also worked at SANDERS and you are absolutely right ......that was the 1ST thing they taught us in orientation!!! Sanders...not Saunders! Funny you remember those little things.

The last time I ever went downtown to watch the parade is when I went to watch it at Vernors. If I had only brought my camera.I belive that was in 1984.
    Back when Pepsi bought out Vernors, I heard the reson they stopped selling Vernors ice cream was that Sanders sold Coke products in their stores

Quote Originally Posted by Cushkid View Post
    And once again downriver gets forgot about, there's a Sander's in downtown Wyandotte.
    Sorry Cushkid, perhaps that's the newest store the Morley's manager told me about. Living in the northern 'burbs I must have put it out of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitbred View Post
    Maxine.........I also worked at SANDERS and you are absolutely right ......that was the 1ST thing they taught us in orientation!!! Sanders...not Saunders! Funny you remember those little things.
    Detroitbred when did you work at Sanders? I worked at various stores from'74 until '78.

Here is another picture I found of the Vernor's Pharmacy.