Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Yes, I was closer to the corner than the photo indicates. but my experience Downtown is that as you pull forward to park next to a right-hand curb, the sign will face you. How many people look back and up after they have parked to read a sign that is not facing the driver as the driver approaches?

I have another ticket on West Vernor that is more discussable. That one has the sign obscured all over with grafitti and adhesive USPS tags that taggers use for some reason now. Hard, very hard to read what is on a new sign that went up when West Vernor was calmed two years ago.
    S
    till, the aggressive parking enforcement causes anger when no ohter city services work and when a tax-paying resident is just trying to utilize the services in her neighborhood.

And don't forget that I formally requested a hearing and was, instead, remanded to a collection bureau.
    Last edited by SWMAP; September-23-13 at 03:54 PM.