Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Just got a notice from my employer that starting tomorrow, Wednesday, on October 9th through Friday, October 11th, pre-construction survey work will begin for the M-1 Rail project. This construction will consist of temporary lane closures for up to a few hours.

On Wednesday, October 9th through Thursday, October 10th, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., the following streets will have partial lane closures:

· Witherell Street east of Woodward Avenue
    · Grand River Avenue east of Woodward Avenue
    · Gratiot Avenue east of Woodward Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post

Just got a notice from my employer that starting tomorrow, Wednesday, on October 9th through Friday, October 11th, pre-construction survey work will begin for the M-1 Rail project. This construction will consist of temporary lane closures for up to a few hours.

On Wednesday, October 9th through Thursday, October 10th, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., the following streets will have partial lane closures:

· Witherell Street east of Woodward Avenue
    · Grand River Avenue east of Woodward Avenue
    · Gratiot Avenue east of Woodward Avenue
    Very exciting to see things coming to fruition. It's taking longer than hoped for, but it is happening!

Dan Gilbert Duh :0

Quote Originally Posted by jaytheory View Post
    Dan Gilbert Duh :0
    You mentioned Dan Gilbert and DG in the same sentence. Bad form Duh!

It's official, I believe I just seen the sub-contractor "Stacy & Witbeck" truck! The M-1 people are in town, pre-construction is happening, utility work is in process. Looking forward to the official announcement!

Quote Originally Posted by gthomas View Post
    It's official, I believe I just seen the sub-contractor "Stacy & Witbeck" truck! The M-1 people are in town, pre-construction is happening, utility work is in process. Looking forward to the official announcement!

Good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    You mentioned Dan Gilbert and DG in the same sentence. Bad form Duh!

Not following you. who is this other DG?

Ahh, just went back and looked at my original comment. yes that was confusing

New article has just appeared in Crain's Detroit Business on line regarding the bids for streetcars and when the M1 Rail service will begin. Bid negotiations are to be complete by 1 December 2013; service is to begin February 2016.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6