Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Hybrid View

Dan Gilbert Duh :0

Quote Originally Posted by jaytheory View Post
    Dan Gilbert Duh :0
    You mentioned Dan Gilbert and DG in the same sentence. Bad form Duh!

Just got a notice from my employer that starting tomorrow, Wednesday, on October 9th through Friday, October 11th, pre-construction survey work will begin for the M-1 Rail project. This construction will consist of temporary lane closures for up to a few hours.

On Wednesday, October 9th through Thursday, October 10th, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., the following streets will have partial lane closures:

· Witherell Street east of Woodward Avenue
    · Grand River Avenue east of Woodward Avenue
    · Gratiot Avenue east of Woodward Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post

Just got a notice from my employer that starting tomorrow, Wednesday, on October 9th through Friday, October 11th, pre-construction survey work will begin for the M-1 Rail project. This construction will consist of temporary lane closures for up to a few hours.

On Wednesday, October 9th through Thursday, October 10th, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., the following streets will have partial lane closures:

· Witherell Street east of Woodward Avenue
    · Grand River Avenue east of Woodward Avenue
    · Gratiot Avenue east of Woodward Avenue
    Very exciting to see things coming to fruition. It's taking longer than hoped for, but it is happening!

It's official, I believe I just seen the sub-contractor "Stacy & Witbeck" truck! The M-1 people are in town, pre-construction is happening, utility work is in process. Looking forward to the official announcement!

Quote Originally Posted by gthomas View Post
    It's official, I believe I just seen the sub-contractor "Stacy & Witbeck" truck! The M-1 people are in town, pre-construction is happening, utility work is in process. Looking forward to the official announcement!

Good stuff!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5