Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Good Morning BB. Can I ask the name of the contractor who made the screw-ups, then abandoned the job? This was NOT a City recommended contractor, correct? My interest is, I'm going through the same scenario where I live. He's cheaper than the rest, and has worked "all over this area". I'd like to avoid being in the same boat. PM me if you'd like. Thanx.
    Oak Hills Construction out of Warren, MI. They were one of the 6 contractors that the city required Villages CDC to choose from, and NOT one of the 2 that Villages CDC wanted to use......

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBBrew View Post
    Oak Hills Construction out of Warren, MI. They were one of the 6 contractors that the city required Villages CDC to choose from, and NOT one of the 2 that Villages CDC wanted to use......
    Thanx BB. We we told the COD could only suggest and not mandate which contractor you should use. Causually observing the rehab going on, on Vernor in SW Detroit and on Jefferson on the East side, it seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time, IMO. Seek legal advice. If they're not meeting their contractual obligations, pay them something for what work was done and send them on their way. Hire someone competent to finish the job.