Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Lorax Guest

The fact that certain posters are committed to defending the indefensible, sucking up to fascists, and generally promoting the decline and fall of the American way of life, is truly breathtaking.

Here's a few reasons why we voted by a landslide, for Barack Obama

The Xanax driven diatribes of George W. Tush:

"Yesterday, you made note of my—the lack of my talent when it came to dancing. But nevertheless, I want you to know I danced with joy. And no question Liberia has gone through very difficult times."—Speaking with the president of Liberia, Washington, D.C., Oct. 22, 2008

"This thaw—took a while to thaw, it's going to take a while to unthaw."—Alexandria, La., Oct. 20, 2008

"Anyone engaging in illegal financial transactions will be caught and persecuted."—Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2008

"The people in Louisiana must know that all across our country there's a lot of prayer—prayer for those whose lives have been turned upside down. And I'm one of them."—Baton Rouge, La., Sept. 3, 2008

"And they have no disregard for human life."—Describing the brutality of Afghan fighters, Washington, D.C., July 15, 2008

"I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., June 26, 2008

"Should the Iranian regime—do they have the sovereign right to have civilian nuclear power? So, like, if I were you, that's what I'd ask me. And the answer is, yes, they do."—Speaking to reporters in Washington, D.C., July 2, 2008

"Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people."—Charlottesville, Va., July 4, 2008

"One of the things important about history is to remember the true history."—Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

"There is some who say that perhaps freedom is not universal. Maybe it's only Western people that can self-govern. Maybe it's only, you know, white-guy Methodists who are capable of self-government. I reject that notion."—London, June 16, 2008

"And I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president."—discussing flooding in the Midwest, Washington, D.C., June 17, 2008

"There's no question this is a major human disaster that requires a strong response from the Chinese government, which is what they're providing, but it also responds a compassionate response from nations to whom—that have got the blessings, good blessings of life, and that's us."—Discussing relief efforts after a Chinese earthquake, Washington, D.C., June 6, 2008

"Let's make sure that there is certainty during uncertain times in our economy."—Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"We got plenty of money in Washington. What we need is more priority."—Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

"And so the fact that they purchased the machine meant somebody had to make the machine. And when somebody makes a machine, it means there's jobs at the machine-making place."—visiting the Silverado Cable Co., Mesa, Ariz., May 27, 2008

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office."—Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
    "How can you possibly have an international agreement that's effective unless countries like China and India are not full participants?"—Camp David, April 19, 2008

"A lot of times in politics you have people look you in the eye and tell you what's not on their mind." —Sochi, Russia, April 6, 2008

"Afghanistan is the most daring and ambition mission in the history of NATO." —Bucharest, Romania, April 2, 2008

"Soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen, and Coastmen -- Coast Guardmen, thanks for coming, thanks for wearing the uniform." — at the Pentagon, March 19, 2008

"I thank the diplomatic corps, who is here as well." —Washington, D.C., March 12, 2008

"Removing Saddam Hussein was the right decision early in my presidency, it is the right decision now, and it will be the right decision ever." —Washington, D.C., March 12, 2008

"Let me start off by saying that in 2000 I said, 'Vote for me. I'm an agent of change.' In 2004, I said, 'I'm not interested in change --I want to continue as president.' Every candidate has got to say 'change.' That's what the American people expect." —Washington, D.C., March 5, 2008

"And so, General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq." —to Army Gen. Ray Odierno, Washington, D.C., March 3, 2008

"There is no doubt in my mind when history was written, the final page will say: Victory was achieved by the United States of America for the good of the world." —addressing U.S. troops at Camp Arifjan in Kuwait, Jan. 12, 2008

"I can press when there needs to be pressed; I can hold hands when there needs to be -- hold hands." —on how he can contribute to the Middle East peace process, Washington, D.C., Jan. 4, 2008

I have a dozen more pages if you're interested.

Are you aware George Bush never ran against Barack Obama?

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Are you aware George Bush never ran against Barack Obama?

Oh, no, I really didn't know that, see, I've been living under a rock for the last year.

But perhaps you didn't realize I was drawing the comparison between electing a Democrat versus another Rethuglican, which I though was more than obvious, but I guess not to some.

Man do you ever get tired of with this cry baby thing of I hate Bush, he's the worst man to ever live, he caused every problem ever known to man and ever will be known to man. Bush 100% represented the Republican party, they are all radical christian conservative terrorists, they are worse than the Nazis? For crying out loud, the guy was an asshole, he was here and now he's gone, get over it. His behavior devasted the party even more than it devestated the country's international standing and the party would be lucky to have a half dozen seats if the majority of their members believed in half the crap your tin foil covered head thinks they do.

After the ragin cajun did so well for Clinton, the Democrats thought they were invincible and fell asleep at the wheel before rolling over and playing dead for a Republican President that wasn't really that well liked by Republicans to begin with. For god sakes, you picked never accomplished anything Kerry and you're shocked an illiterate semi-retarded son of a former President beat him? Its like two Democrats had a one dollar gentleman bet on how bad a candidate they could use to beat Bush. Latimer/Mortimer?

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mjs View Post
    Man do you ever get tired of with this cry baby thing of I hate Bush, he's the worst man to ever live, he caused every problem ever known to man and ever will be known to man. Bush 100% represented the Republican party, they are all radical christian conservative terrorists, they are worse than the Nazis? For crying out loud, the guy was an asshole, he was here and now he's gone, get over it. His behavior devasted the party even more than it devestated the country's international standing and the party would be lucky to have a half dozen seats if the majority of their members believed in half the crap your tin foil covered head thinks they do.

After the ragin cajun did so well for Clinton, the Democrats thought they were invincible and fell asleep at the wheel before rolling over and playing dead for a Republican President that wasn't really that well liked by Republicans to begin with. For god sakes, you picked never accomplished anything Kerry and you're shocked an illiterate semi-retarded son of a former President beat him? Its like two Democrats had a one dollar gentleman bet on how bad a candidate they could use to beat Bush. Latimer/Mortimer?
    Maybe the lesson here is to stop making stupid assumptions like the last one.

Oh, and after the legendary damage done to this country under the Tush Regime, I'm going to make sure no one forgets, so get used to it.

Your big concern seems to be the damage he did to the Republican party- I could care less. The party was on life-support for years since the Gingrich/Delay debacle. Don't forget, your party put the Tushies in office, and lapped it up like greedy kittens. The elections were rigged and certainly weren't going to be investigated by a thug controlled Justice Department.

So don't whine about how the majority of Rethugs out there didn't really like Tush, geez, I've seen people try to distance themselves from someone, but that's like severing your Siamese Twin and saying you're not related!

ccbatson Guest

Damage by Bush? Have you read a newspaper lately? Bush is nowhere to be found.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    Damage by Bush? Have you read a newspaper lately? Bush is nowhere to be found.
    But the lingering damage done to America by the Bush Crime Family will always be with us.

ccbatson Guest

You are dreaming for the most part.

The damage that is carried on are Medicare D [[spending for it), weak border and immigrant policy, and that further steps to strengthen individual liberty by reducing the size of government were not taken.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3