Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Ignore function

Hybrid View

Okay, I changed the post that Jams quoted and the change didn't appear in his quote. That's as it should be.

I am a recovering compulsive tester. LOL

I don't think we have the same Ccbatson over here. He seems more "topical".

Bearinabox Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    He seems the same to me. If someone is impersonating him, they're doing a ridiculously good job of it, to the point of being more than a little creepy.

I tried to put someone on my ignore list. It wouldn't let me and said my token had expired. What's that token about? How do I use the ignore list?

Okay, I see that it shows a placeholder for when an ignored person posted.

Now, if people would just stop quoting the people I ignored, I would be in blissful ignorance.

Naming the people you've ignored seems mean spirited and catty. When is the next FSC?

I am suspicious too, since the new CC posted in the music thread. I don't remember him doing that before.

When the fake Cc was logged on the old forum, he was pretty convicing for awhile too, until all of the weirdness started.