Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I can't locate them on Google Street view.......
    5292 Vermont Street, Detroit, Michigan Happy I found it. I might bike over there this weekend to see if the trailers are still there. If anyone has any clue what the heck they are, cool, but I highly doubt that...

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    Being that I live in Woodbridge, it is amazing to see how the areas contrast. I visit friends on Euclid west of the Lodge, and the drive up Rosa Parks is really other worldly. From Putnam up to Grand, its just... a hollow shell, lots of prairie and dying buildings. Hit Grand and everything north is fairly busy. So odd to me. If anyone wants to post more areas where you can get totally lost in, PLEASE let me know
    Lots of bus stops, which might please Rosa Parks; her name misspelled on an abandoned state building [[at the corner of Merrick), which would not.

Quote Originally Posted by 220hendrie1910 View Post
    Lots of bus stops, which might please Rosa Parks; her name misspelled on an abandoned state building [[at the corner of Merrick), which would not.
    You're correct. That's pretty sad.

I heard something on the radio about the city of Paris parks dept introducing goats to do the lawns in a number of public parks this year. They want to expand this over the years to avoid the lawn mowing bit and have gotten a lot of calls from civic administrators worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by motz View Post
    That IS one place I haven't explored... I will note that the corner of Vermont and Putnam sports some super scary trailers, I recommend checking them out.
    You better get down there soon then. Snyder's planning to plow it all down with the 2nd bridge.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3