Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Everyone take cuts while Kevyn Orr gives himself and his colleagues hefty salaries

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Everyone take cuts while Kevyn Orr gives himself and his colleagues hefty salaries
    Me, I like my surgeons to be well paid. Big Louie will cut you up for minimum wage, but sometimes he makes mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    Me, I like my surgeons to be well paid. Big Louie will cut you up for minimum wage, but sometimes he makes mistakes.
    You only hear about Big Louie's mistakes because he cannot afford the expensive attorneys and non-disclosure agreements. Even the best-paid surgeons make mistakes. They are human. They merely have the legal team backup to insure you don't hear about theirs.

Your logic is faulty.

Snydely, Orr and his outstate firm are merely the last in a very long line of scammers and schemers who've targeted this city for their profit and gain.