Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
I know I grew up in different times, but I still think if you are suspended from school you should not be out after dark. I was suspended from school and whipped so hard it hurt to sit. Confined to my room for a month, no TV, radio, games, phone. No going outside day or night.
I don't necessarily disagree with you on this on a personal basis. However, that is just a reflection of my upbringing. You certainly can't expect that everyone raise their children in the way that you were. It would be nice, but it's not reality. Being suspended from school has nothing to do with the legality of the kid walking thru the neighborhood at 7pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
You're right about GZ not knowing TM's background or TM not knowing GZ's background at the time of the incident. It all comes down to the confrontation and attack. You're saying the only one to say TM attacked is GZ, but the investigators are saying this too. They had all the evidence, facts, witness testimony, timeline etc. If you're saying that TM did not attack GZ, then we can agree to disagree because the investigation does not support this.
Did ANYONE other than GZ collaborate the story of TM being the aggressor? I haven't heard it. But I did hear GZ on the 911 call say "shit, he's running". That would lead me to believe GZ was persuing, while TM was trying to evade.