Quote Originally Posted by 48205to24 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
Normally, the trash pick up is a date late if a holiday falls on the day of pick up. For example, if the normal day for pick up is Thursday, and a holiday falls on Thursday, they pick up on Friday. Sometimes this also happens if the holiday falls close to the day of pick up.

I understand this and they have always come the next day. However, this time they were 3 days late.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
On a side note, since half the neighborhoods in the city no longer exist, trash pick up service should be better as the workload has to be much lighter.
My neighborhood and the others I have spoken too are nice neighborhoods, we have never had a problem with trash pick up until this month. I will call the city to see what is happening. Its still early.
That's terrible. They've never been three days late in my neighborhood [[which is so-so). They have a few times come late at night, never three days later though. It does make me curious as to what is going on. Like I said, so far so good in my neighborhood - at least as far as trash pick up goes.