Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by swingline View Post
    Please don't feed the trolls.
    Trolls fed!

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    BS. When they drag their feet on pressing charges, the accused claims self defense, or the accused is judged not-guilty, get back to us.
    I am getting back to you. 2 of the black men who murdered my father were acquitted by a very biased jury even though the evidence was blatantly clear! Also the black judge-Dalton Roberson wanted to let all 6 of them all go only the dogged determination of the Wayne County Prosecutors kept that from happening. Noise you are full of shit living in your fantasy world!
    Last edited by p69rrh51; July-25-13 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    You're blind. It's sarcasm. It's basically the reverse. This case a black man, killed [[accused) two unarmed white people, and there is zero outcry in the national media. With Treyvon, an armed Hispanic man, killed an unarmed black man, media goes insane. I think that when people point it out its because they are tired of people being hypocrites. Example, the Treyvon killing was a huge deal in the media, to the point where there were some riots and mass protesting, yet in Detroit and Chicago, hundreds of young people are murdered yearly, yet the media couldn't give a shit.
    I desperately hate that people in this world can't understand nuance. Initially there was no investigation at all in Trayvon's death [[his name is spelled with an 'a', not an 'e'). It was the ruckus his PARENTS stirred up that got an investigation going, national attention, and eventually a trial. No one... let me step back for a moment so this can be at least somewhat clear... NO ONE IS SAYING THE ASSWHIPE IN THE FAMILY DOLLAR KILLING IS INNOCENT OR SHOULDN'T BE PROSECUTED. In fact, to contrast... a white prosecutor in Florida didn't even want to bring charges against Zimmerman initially, a black prosecutor in the FD murder is EAGER to prosecute. Do you fools not see any differences at all? NONE? WOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    I am getting back to you. 2 of the black men who murdered my father were acquitted by a very biased jury even though the evidence was blatantly clear! Also the black judge-Dalton Roberson wanted to let all 6 of them all go only the dogged determination of the Wayne County Prosecutors kept that from happening. Noise you are full of shit living in your fantasy world!
    My condolences to you and the lost of your father. Does this experience give you some insight into why the Martin family may not feel justice was served? Unfortunately the Florida prosecutors were not as passionate.

Yes, you're not biased about the death of your father AT ALL. Talk about a fantasy world. A post based purely on emotion.

Furthermore, what does any of this have to do with my post?

I'll refrain from any mean-spirited comments despite you being one of the more reactionary, disconnected & hostile pricks on this board.
    Last edited by noise; July-26-13 at 07:24 AM.

Yes, you're not biased about the death of your father AT ALL. Talk about a fantasy world. A post based purely on emotion.

Furthermore, what does any of this have to do with my post?

I'll refrain from any mean-spirited comments despite you being one of the more reactionary, disconnected & hostile pricks on this board.
    You are just figuring out I am a prick, took you long enough! On the other hand there is bias on all sides. You just do not want to admit that-again your fantasy land. As for the court cases the judge in the case of the two individuals personally apologized for the verdict to us. What is the fantasy or emotion in that I would love to here your useless comeback on that. Also Roberson ended up being reversed so often he was forced to leave the bench. I am waiting for you inane comment on that. And last that fantasy brought about the reorganization of how capital crimes were handled in Wayne County and the federal car jacking statutes. I am waiting with bated breath for another insight that has no meaning at all. When it comes down to it you were called out and did not expect it so deal with it.
    Last edited by p69rrh51; July-26-13 at 08:00 AM.

Well, um I am still wondering how this man was hired in the first place? As assistant manager at the other Family Dollar only to be ditched from there for sexual harrasment [[duh?). Found this Michigan Department of Civil rights document online re. hiring processes of criminals:

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/md...e_333180_7.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by 48205to24 View Post
    My condolences to you and the lost of your father. Does this experience give you some insight into why the Martin family may not feel justice was served? Unfortunately the Florida prosecutors were not as passionate.
    Thx 48205to24! The Florida law is the biggest problem. From what I understand the prosecutors had their hands tied but it also seems that they did not follow up on the lesser included offenses where they had a better chance to win.

Thx 48205to24! The Florida law is the biggest problem. From what I understand the prosecutors had their hands tied but it also seems that they did not follow up on the lesser included offenses where they had a better chance to win.

No problem, it is already difficult to lose a loved one, but to lose someone uneccessarily and feel like the cause may get away would be unbearable.

My hope is that people will stop stereotyping others based on looks skin color/dress unless obviously outta place [[trench coat in school, ski mask in bank). Black kids with saggy pants are no worse than white kids with goth look and/or piercings or hispanic kids with tattoos and wife beaters or asian kids with brightly dyed hair or arab kids in religious garb and on and on.....

I just wish people-whatever color you are- who have these fears would just continue to cross the street or clutch their purse and keep their hateful thoughts to themselves then harassing strangers who are simply the same color or dress as those they are afraid of. Black kids would be less angry, goth/piercing kids wouldnt feel like outcasts, muslim/arab kids wouldnt feel ostracized and on and on......

As a woman, I am not afraid to walk past a group of men, if they say something out of this way. They may stop conversating but vary rarely are they rude. If they are I ask them would they say that to their mother. If I am at a gas station I am watchful in the burbs and city, I am watchful of everyone. Because while you are watching the black guys a white guy could get you and vice versa. While you are fearful or the person who looks low rent, the well dressed salesman is screwing you over.

In self defense class I was taught if someone is following, turn around and ask firmly WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? This is supposed to through the perp off. Maybe thats what Trayvon was trying to do and it backfired...i dunno.

In high school catching the bus, I had instances where 'creepy' guys who struck up a conversation, got off at the same stop and seemed to be following me. I always selected stops where their were stores/public places nearby. In these cases, I would go to the public place and wait it out [[a couple of times the guy peeped through the windows) and I would get the clerk to come outside with me and point the guy out and say "THATS THE GUY THAT WAS FOLLOWING ME". Happened twice. Those guys ran and it worked. I would go on home. I didnt tell parents because I like the freedom of catching the bus and I thought I was grown.

Anyway, yea one of my soapboxes, if something did happen to me I wouldnt want people to be like, well what type of girl was she? Did she know this guy? How was she dressed? etc and on and on because of the actions of other teenage girls.

This guy deserves everything that is coming to him and he will get it.

Sorry for the soapbox, it just irks me that kids cant be kids because of adults.

Quote Originally Posted by 48205to24 View Post
    No problem, it is already difficult to lose a loved one, but to lose someone uneccessarily and feel like the cause may get away would be unbearable.

My hope is that people will stop stereotyping others based on looks skin color/dress unless obviously outta place [[trench coat in school, ski mask in bank). Black kids with saggy pants are no worse than white kids with goth look and/or piercings or hispanic kids with tattoos and wife beaters or asian kids with brightly dyed hair or arab kids in religious garb and on and on.....

I just wish people-whatever color you are- who have these fears would just continue to cross the street or clutch their purse and keep their hateful thoughts to themselves then harassing strangers who are simply the same color or dress as those they are afraid of. Black kids would be less angry, goth/piercing kids wouldnt feel like outcasts, muslim/arab kids wouldnt feel ostracized and on and on......

As a woman, I am not afraid to walk past a group of men, if they say something out of this way. They may stop conversating but vary rarely are they rude. If they are I ask them would they say that to their mother. If I am at a gas station I am watchful in the burbs and city, I am watchful of everyone. Because while you are watching the black guys a white guy could get you and vice versa. While you are fearful or the person who looks low rent, the well dressed salesman is screwing you over.

In self defense class I was taught if someone is following, turn around and ask firmly WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME? This is supposed to through the perp off. Maybe thats what Trayvon was trying to do and it backfired...i dunno.

In high school catching the bus, I had instances where 'creepy' guys who struck up a conversation, got off at the same stop and seemed to be following me. I always selected stops where their were stores/public places nearby. In these cases, I would go to the public place and wait it out [[a couple of times the guy peeped through the windows) and I would get the clerk to come outside with me and point the guy out and say "THATS THE GUY THAT WAS FOLLOWING ME". Happened twice. Those guys ran and it worked. I would go on home. I didnt tell parents because I like the freedom of catching the bus and I thought I was grown.

Anyway, yea one of my soapboxes, if something did happen to me I wouldnt want people to be like, well what type of girl was she? Did she know this guy? How was she dressed? etc and on and on because of the actions of other teenage girls.

This guy deserves everything that is coming to him and he will get it.

Sorry for the soapbox, it just irks me that kids cant be kids because of adults.
    Amen. Thank you for this post.

You are just figuring out I am a prick, took you long enough! On the other hand there is bias on all sides. You just do not want to admit that-again your fantasy land. As for the court cases the judge in the case of the two individuals personally apologized for the verdict to us. What is the fantasy or emotion in that I would love to here your useless comeback on that. Also Roberson ended up being reversed so often he was forced to leave the bench. I am waiting for you inane comment on that. And last that fantasy brought about the reorganization of how capital crimes were handled in Wayne County and the federal car jacking statutes. I am waiting with bated breath for another insight that has no meaning at all. When it comes down to it you were called out and did not expect it so deal with it.
    Wait, what does any of this have to do with either of my posts in this thread? You're ranting to nobody. You called me out on a comment about how the two cases are not the same [[and then brought up an irrelevant third case) and then never proved they were? Take your pills.

Wait, what does any of this have to do with either of my posts in this thread? You're ranting to nobody. You called me out on a comment about how the two cases are not the same [[and then brought up an irrelevant third case) and then never proved they were? Take your pills.
    No crime committed under Florida law and you are crying about it? Black on white crime with blacks conspiring to sweep it under the rug and you say its ok? The only two differences are that Zimmerman & Martin both had the ability to back down and retreat and there was a fair trial run. In the case of the 2 at the dollar store and my father is that they were ambushed and had no chance to defend themselves. Far more heinous than a couple of dumbass' getting into a tragic argument. You need to to take more than the pills the cool-aid is looking better for you. Although I have to say one thing if the roles had been reversed I would bet the farm you would be the highest one on the mountain yelling the loudest for white person's head!
    Last edited by p69rrh51; July-30-13 at 11:25 AM.

Things in life that are easier to JUDGE!

1. An animal with foam in his mouth is rabid.

2. A black male wearing a hoodie represents a criminal.

3. A white person wearing the white sheet and robe is a racist.

4. An extraterrestrial with either green or grey skin is an invader.

5. A woman with flashy clothes walking down a ruined commercial district is a prostitute.

6. A person wearing flashy skinny clothes hooking up with his mate wearing the like clothing is a homosexual.

7. A mother without a husband that produces many offspring produces wedlock children.

8. A black male wearing all red is part of the gang called the Bloods.

9. A Black male wearing all blue is part of the gang called the Crips.

10. A black male walking through a all white middle class neighborhood wearing either a hoodie or gang attire is more likely to be profiled and be shot.

NOW ISN'T THIS STEREOTYPICAL NONSENSE? YES IT IS. But its all part of reality in America. All of those events from these sentences represent everyday FEAR we Americans have to face. You call thank pop culture and social media for this mess.

No crime committed under Florida law and you are crying about it? Black on white crime with blacks conspiring to sweep it under the rug and you say its ok? The only two differences are that Zimmerman & Martin both had the ability to back down and retreat and there was a fair trial run. In the case of the 2 at the dollar store and my father is that they were ambushed and had no chance to defend themselves. For more heinous than a couple of dumbass' getting into a tragic argument. You need to to take more than the pills the cool-aid is looking better for you. Although I have to say one thing if the roles had been reversed I would bet the farm you would be the highest one on the mountain yelling the loudest for white person's head!
    I truly have no idea what you're talking about. You must have a fascinating internal dialogue.

I had coffee and donuts this morning, so I have to respond..

1. An animal with foam in his mouth is rabid.
    What else could it be?

2. A black male wearing a hoodie represents a criminal.
    Now if its a ski mask in summer, that different. Also what about white males who wear short shorts and flip flops in summer?

3. A white person wearing the white sheet and robe is a racist.
    Even if it has holes in it for the eyes [[Django)

4. An extraterrestrial with either green or grey skin is an invader.
    If these are ok? Which ones should we worry about?

5. A woman with flashy clothes walking down a ruined commercial district is a prostitute.
    A woman has the right to rock her style, no matter what area she is walking through

6. A person wearing flashy skinny clothes hooking up with his mate wearing the like clothing is a homosexual.
    Especially if his mate is female

7. A mother without a husband that produces many offspring produces wedlock children.
    Which is a good thing

8. A black male wearing all red is part of the gang called the Bloods.
    Now if those pants are tight and flooding, thats another story

9. A Black male wearing all blue is part of the gang called the Crips.
    Beware if he is wearing white socks though

10. A black male walking through a all white middle class neighborhood wearing either a hoodie or gang attire is more likely to be profiled and be shot.
    This may actually be true

NOW ISN'T THIS STEREOTYPICAL NONSENSE? YES IT IS. But its all part of reality in America. All of those events from these sentences represent everyday FEAR we Americans have to face. You call thank pop culture and social media for this mess.[/QUOTE]

It's not STEREOTYPICAL NONSENSE at all Danny. Those relating to personal safety like 2; 3; 8; 9 and 10 should be heeded or some day you might end up prematurely dead for being PC. My antennae only really relaxes when I'm amonst 4. If I see anybody in a hoodie I give them a special profile. The groups that are against stereotyping and profiling are those that give rise to the need for it. I don't care who stereotypes and profiles me for their own safety - white; shortish; bald; middle aged; handsome [[very); sandals; short shorts; no hoodie; no sheet; no danger; move on! I do keep a special eye out for 5.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    It's not STEREOTYPICAL NONSENSE at all Danny. Those relating to personal safety like 2; 3; 8; 9 and 10 should be heeded or some day you might end up prematurely dead for being PC. My antennae only really relaxes when I'm amonst 4. If I see anybody in a hoodie I give them a special profile. The groups that are against stereotyping and profiling are those that give rise to the need for it. I don't care who stereotypes and profiles me for their own safety - white; shortish; bald; middle aged; handsome [[very); sandals; short shorts; no hoodie; no sheet; no danger; move on! I do keep a special eye out for 5.
    I don't think you understand the word "stereotypical".

I truly have no idea what you're talking about. You must have a fascinating internal dialogue.
    Your ignorance is no way to go through life!
    Last edited by p69rrh51; July-30-13 at 11:30 AM.

Clueless is no way to go through life!
    That's no excuse to delve into the mind of lunatic.

That's no excuse to delve into the mind of lunatic.
    I never said you were a lunatic.

I never said you were a lunatic.
    Good, because I'm not the one who can't make a relevant post here.

Noise here is your post.
    BS. When they drag their feet on pressing charges, the accused claims self defense, or the accused is judged not-guilty, get back to us.

That happened here in Detroit but you are way to blinded by your ignorance to see that there is bias everywhere. Time for you to get a life. Also as it turned out the prosecutors knew what they were doing while those like you demanded action only to find out those in the know were right all along. I have grown tired of this since you are clueless time to go on to things that really matter BYE!

Noise here is your post.

That happened here in Detroit but you are way to blinded by your ignorance to see that there is bias everywhere. Time for you to get a life. Also as it turned out the prosecutors knew what they were doing while those like you demanded action only to find out those in the know were right all along. I have grown tired of this since you are clueless time to go on to things that really matter BYE!
    It would take a real idiot to not realize I was replying directly to somebody and the comment was made in relation to a specific case in a specific discussion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2