I've searched the DTE website and using every search term I can think of and I can't find the answer to this.

A power pole a few houses away appears to have a broken insulator [[ceramic or glass, not sure) on one of the distribution lines [[above the service lines that branch out to the houses). The line looks to either be resting just barely above or on the wood T of the top of the power pole. Last night, after the storms, it was sparking and making an audible buzzing sound when I was outside. It stopped once it dried out a bit.

We don't know if the insulator broke during the storm or had already been broken/damaged previously and just hadn't noticed it until last night.

DTE's online reporting won't let me report a broken insulator and I don't want to report it as a downed line, since it's not and I know there are still people who actually do have downed, live lines that need to be dealt with first. I couldn't ever get through to any human on the phone system and again, the automated one wouldn't let me report things other than power out/line down.

Does anyone have a number/email that I can report this so it will be fixed after the storm outages are taken care of? Or is it a case where they'll turn on some way to get to a live person once things are repaired and I should just wait to call the normal number?