Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Any arrests soon? That was so cold blooded. Figured it was an ex or wannabe.

The turnip truck comment did tickle my funny bone. My Mom who was 40 yrs older than me would say things like that. Quaint and charming.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    My Mom who was 40 yrs older than me would say things like that. Quaint and charming.
    Your Mom is too young for me to date!
    You're such a schmoozer, sumas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Hah! As I've said before some merchants in the city have had un-official 'Hoodie, no service', 'hoody must be pulled down to enter' preamble ala signs on entry doors etc -- pre Travon Martin incident. Crazy that a form of clothing has been used to obscure the identity to a level that is has been malign so but it is....
    Banks in Florida have "remove hats and sunglasses before entering bank" signs.

In the area of Ford Rd. & Mercury Drive about 7:15 last night and were
    suddenly in the middle of what appeared to be a high speed chase, at least
    10 Dearborn Police vehicles going like hell headed west on Ford Rd., no chance to pull to the right, so had to just stop dead in my lane while the police cars raced along on both sides. At first I thought maybe they were apprehending the perp, but there's been nothing on the news. What ever would have caused so many cars to be involved? Anyone have any ideas on what was going on in Dearborn or Dearborn Hts. yesterday evening?

Arrest made in Family Dollar Double Homicide. See email/web message for details.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5037973/

Who can blame them? Many robbers use some form of concealing their identity. Hoodies, hats, sun glasses, the works!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Banks in Florida have "remove hats and sunglasses before entering bank" signs.

A fired assistant manager at Family Dollar has been charged with killing two workers at the company’s store in Dearborn last week in a crime that the police chief said “shook the conscience of all civilized people.”

Lavere Bryant, 34, of Dearborn, who records show is a convicted sex offender, was arraigned this afternoon under heavy security in Dearborn District Court on two counts of first-degree murder and a multitude of other charges. Judge Sam Salamey ordered him held without bond.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2013072...114/1001/rss01

Dearborn —A Dearborn man arraigned Wednesdayin the homicide of two Family Dollar employees proclaimed his innocence as he left the courtroom.

“I did not murder anybody,” said Lavere Bryant, 34, who is charged in the killings of Brenna Machus and Joseph Orlando.

There was heavy police presence inside the 19th Districtcourtroom that included friends and family of the victims.

Bryant looked at the judge attentively during the arraignment. At one point he asked for a copy of the warrant and said he wanted it on the record that he was in court without counsel.

Bryant then began to ask a question regarding the warrant and whether it was valid, which Judge Sam Salamey refused to address.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...093/1409/METRO

horrible and sad. At least the alleged perpetrator was caught. I've been to this store on occasion in the daytime.

stevenh Guest

stevenh Guest

and wonder why those that wear hoodies get profiled...http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/PSORSe...x?oid=10879001.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Who can blame them? Many robbers use some form of concealing their identity. Hoodies, hats, sun glasses, the works!
    remember the good old days of no shirt, no shoes, no service.

Remember the good old days of asking a girl out?

Right! Hoody up in 90 or 9 degree weather NO SERVICE!

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    remember the good old days of no shirt, no shoes, no service.

Quote Originally Posted by SWMAP View Post
    Once again, Danny had it before anyone else. Here’s what happened:

Guy in the hoodie is ex-employee who had a crush on the girl but she not interested.

Hoodie finds out that Orlando has a crush on the girl and they are alone together. Hoodie guy comes in, shoots Orlando and takes girl, She was sexually assaulted and gunned down.

Anyway, that’s the story in Dearborn.
    I was quite right on part of my theory. It was a black guy in the hoodie who was a sexual pervert. Whatever crime happens in America, black males will be blamed FIRST!

Hoodie up in the summer time usual not a good sign. According to news reports this jerk was a problem in jail where he ONLY served a year for Criminal Sexual assault? He worked at FD before - he knew the place was lax on security and shut down procedures and it is known by other merchants. He made a mark of the place and the young people working there and proceeded forth with his agenda.

Family Dollar paid for the funerals, they know they have a hand in this negligance... he must have thought he could vanish into the criminal under-world like in Detroit. NOPE. He lives in Dearborn, committed crime in Dearborn - oh this was not going go forward without an apprehension.

I work in Dearborn and I saw squad cars all over the place turning over rocks and wacking bushes to find this killer.

See video that details much including the fact that FD paid for funerals:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/22...ar-murder-case

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I was quite right on part of my theory. It was a black guy in the hoodie who was a sexual pervert. Whatever crime happens in America, black males will be blamed FIRST!
    Take your meds before you post, Danny. Look @ the original surveillance video. The guy's hands skin color is "black". No one's unnecessarily "blaming" anyone for anything.

Thank you for sharing. I am pleased that FD did the right thing. Still won't go in their stores til they fix security concerns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2