Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My first memory was seeing it under construction going by on 75 and being stunned by the garish exterior going up.

Only purchase I recall was a 2004 pistons championship shirt at the palace lockeroom.

I’m kind of curious to see what it looks like today but it’s out of the way traveling to Detroit from Chicago.

I hope they toned down the whimsical color schemes.

the megamalls becoming a thing of the past. Many anchor stores are closing nationwide leaving empty spaces in these malls. Birch Run is still doing good because it is more like a gathering of outlet stores. I used to say that Detroit need a megamall with all of the landmass that is in the city but I changed my mind due to the closing of these big box stores such as Sears, KMart, and Macys is closing many of it's stores nationwide. The only thing that could save Eastland if it is converted to an open air mall just like it was before the roof was put on top of it.

There was a time, when the Pontiac/AuburnHills area was cranking
    General Motors Truck NAO on CenterPointParkway was full tilt on.
    The Mall was very busy, people frequented it often.

Then it CRASHED, real, real hard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4