This is the thread in which you can post anything you remember about Great Lakes Crossing [[Outlets) and the immediate vicinity [[including the earliest GLX-generated sprawl) as it was in the period beginning in late 1997, through construction and it's eventual opening nearly 15 years ago, up until the JCPenney Outlet store closed; for example, catching a movie in the Star 25 before AMC took over and "dumbed" it down, when Gameworks actually had decent fun things to do or just simply walking into the dressing room at the Steve & Barry's, whatever it was, share it here.

You didn't actually have to go there during that time to post on this thread, you can just post memories of what you heard about it during this time. In fact, if you still have any photos, feel free to share them.

Now, I don't know if I remember anything about Great Lakes Crossing since I was still living in Wyandotte [[now currently living there, ironically enough), then moved to Ogemaw County for a few months in 2001 before moving to southwest Detroit. In fact, I think I may have not visited GLX until circa 2003-04 and even then, I only visited a few parts and have not been back there since around early 2006.