Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

48009 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    48009 some of the biggest "idiots" I know have tons of degrees. The field I am in the best do not have a degree. As the saying goes those who can do, those who can't teach! You sight morons who do not have any practical experience as the experts. Time to go crawl back under the rock you mistakenly left, as you do not have a clue about this subject.
    Cite*

A senior fellow at Stanford, author of 30 books, Harvard University [[B.A.) 1958, Columbia University [[M.A.) 1959 & University of Chicago [[Ph.D.) 1969 makes him a moron? Nothing sadder than internet scholars with phantom and unquantifiable expertise challenging an economics and social theory expert. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
    Last edited by 48009; July-15-13 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 48009 View Post
    Cite*

A senior fellow at Stanford, author of 30 books, Harvard University [[B.A.) 1958, Columbia University [[M.A.) 1959 & University of Chicago [[Ph.D.) 1969 makes him a moron? Nothing sadder than internet scholars with phantom and unquantifiable expertise challenging an economics and social theory expert. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
    My family is littered with Phd's including my great uncle who for his doctorate worked out the atomic weight of Lithium[[UofM undergrad-UofM masters Harvard Phd 1908-I also have his Los Alamos ID card from WWII). I am well versed with those who have no practical knowledge.
    As for knowledge I challenge you on your expertise of this city any time anywhere, but then you are one of those clueless internet morons who hide behind their anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    My family is littered with Phd's including my great uncle who for his doctorate worked out the atomic weight of Lithium[[UofM undergrad-UofM masters Harvard Phd 1908-I also have his Los Alamos ID card from WWII). I am well versed with those who have no practical knowledge.
    As for knowledge I challenge you on your expertise of this city any time anywhere, but then you are one of those clueless internet morons who hide behind their anonymity.
    So if you believe what you said in a previous post:

48009 some of the biggest "idiots" I know have tons of degrees."

Then your family must be "littered" with idiots.
    Last edited by MidTownMs; July-15-13 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    So if you believe what you said in a previous:

48009 some of the biggest "idiots" I know have tons of degrees."

Then your family must be "littered" with idiots.
    That could be true!