Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

If you want a great tour of the preservation efforts of great old historic buildings in this area, all one has to do is drive south on I-75, look to the right once you're past Six Mile and before at the Davidson ramp.

Yep, that big ole mound of dust, ground up concrete and mounds of debries stacked higher than that overpass your driving on -- that's your historic cultural heritage, kids.

Enjoy!!

DarkestbeforedawnDetroit Guest

And you posted this why....?

Because I can?

It's proven many times over that preservation of historic buildings is a positive thing, and helps revitalize shopping areas / centers. We're tearing down areas in the name of progress and not using what we already have because too many folks have too much money burning a hole in their pockets.

When Gilbert calls in the Secretary of the Interior for a meeting to try and get him the suspend the Standards; that's empirical evidence that people around here better be careful because before you know it, wwe will repeat the mistakes that cost this area Black Bottom - Paradise Valley.

That's actually why I posted this. My dearest hopes that my explanation now lives up to your high metric.

pffft.

high metric of being relevant to the topic of discussion?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3