Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
Since you claim that I'm wrong, and there actually is a New Hudson, could you point me to this jurisdiction? Maybe a town website, or at least some official reference.

You can't, because it doesn't exist. There is no legal jurisdiction [[no incorporated entity, and no township) that bears the name New Hudson.

And I never claimed there was no such "place", as exists in some people's frame of reference. I only said it wasn't a legal entity. No govt., no taxing authority, no boundaries, etc. Nothing officially.

I don't know what the U.S. Geological Service has to do with the question. Since when did they have jurisdiction over Michigan incorporation and township rules? States control incorporation, and New Hudson is located in the townships [[I'm guessing moreso Lyon Township than Milford Township).
relax son, you don't know everything. The more you insist on being correct by diving down into niggling subcategories the more unpleasant and unreadable you become. The same thing happens on thread after thread, you make some grandiose expert claim of dubious origin and then spend the rest of the thread peeing on anyone and everything by walking back and subdividing your true intent. It is vain. Vulgar.

it is tiresome.

if you want to be considered tiresome, go ahead. Just know it makes your comments unfun.