Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I was just reading the article, after I read this thread, and decided to sample the comments a bit. I read this FB comment and reply... is/could this really be true? gangs go out to Belleville to engage each other???:

"Ich-bin Eine Mutter · Top Commenter
    It's really a shame -- BUT... it is the EXACT problem that Belleville has dealt with in the last 10 years -- each year the Strawberry Festival draws gangs from Inkster to the east, and Ypsilanti to the west -- and it forces Belleville and Van Buren officers to work longer and harder --in very dangerous crowds.

Gangs don't care about the event, the fact that "a fight involving more than 100 young men broke out at the Westland Firefighters Charity Fund Carnival." is just disgusting...

And the Reply: Denise Miller · Top Commenter · Garden City West High School
    a friend of ours use to volunteer at the Belleville festival and described it just this way and won't work there now because he said there were to many problems. These people act like animals!"

do they rent a bus to each fair? this is ridiculous.
    i can picture that gang in the bus in the warriors movie.

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    Most of these places aren't more than 30 minutes drive from Detroit and other larger suburban cities. It's not particularly difficult for teenage dipshits, gang members, and criminals to hop in a car and drive 30 minutes to go cause trouble somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by compn View Post
    Read the fine print, they tweet each other. Governments were brought down by texn' & tweetn'..... But a vision of a gang on a double-decker Bianche travel bus singing campfire songs is kind of funny.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3