Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Detroit Phone Directories are hard to find. I have been looking for years now and they dont come up that offen. I have found a few, but most people think there worth more then a Detroit house. I have looked at John Kings but have had no luck. Wish you luck with your hunt, and if you find any you dont want let me know. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oldtvsandtoys View Post
    Detroit Phone Directories are hard to find. I have been looking for years now and they dont come up that offen. I have found a few, but most people think there worth more then a Detroit house. I have looked at John Kings but have had no luck. Wish you luck with your hunt, and if you find any you dont want let me know. Thanks
    I see all these urban explorer short films on youtube in concerns to Detroit. I see phone book laying on the floors of building that have been abandon for 40 or more years; you think someone would see the treasures that lay in the trash....wow

There may be a library in Detroit or maybe Royal Oak that carries those books. I have seen them.
    Quote Originally Posted by highjinx2 View Post
    I see all these urban explorer short films on youtube in concerns to Detroit. I see phone book laying on the floors of building that have been abandon for 40 or more years; you think someone would see the treasures that lay in the trash....wow

Not sure exactly what you're seeking these for, but you might expand your search to Bresser's Guides, old-fashioned criss-cross directories that had much of the same information. Then again, they may be even rarer...