Quote Originally Posted by hybridy View Post
    haha, they fixed it almost immediately.

Name:  Capture 3.JPG
Views: 1026
Size:  21.4 KB
    Royal Oak, Detroit!

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
    Royal Oak, Detroit!
    That was a pretty clumsy ad. Royal Oak is not a neighborhood in Detroit [[I doubt the person who wrote the tag realizes that). So they're telling Detroiters to visit their store in Royal Oak...

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    That was a pretty clumsy ad. Royal Oak is not a neighborhood in Detroit [[I doubt the person who wrote the tag realizes that). So they're telling Detroiters to visit their store in Royal Oak...
    Reminds me of the time when I was trying to deal with a problem with some online/catalog retailer or another. During a phone conversation about replacing a certain item, the customer service person says to me excitedly: "Well sir, we have a store right there in Detroit!" "Where?" I ask. "In Troy!"