Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Khorasaurus View Post
    I don't think the high car insurance rates in the city are a surprise to anyone here.
    Of course they aren't if you already live in the city. If you're moving in from someplace else it usually becomes a big issue.

^^^ Incredibly so! We are paying a high rate in Michigan. Triple that for Detroit! And the price jumps up more depending on what kind of car you own in Detroit.
    Last edited by Zacha341; January-29-14 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    Of course they aren't if you already live in the city. If you're moving in from someplace else it usually becomes a big issue.
    Certainly, but even people who live in the suburbs know about the price of car insurance in the city. It's becoming an issue in state-level politics.

This isn't aimed at you specifically, but I get frustrated when a topic gets going here [[especially a positive one), and someone feels the need to chime in with "don't forget that the schools still suck/there's crime/car insurance is high/the city is bankrupt/etc." We all know that stuff or we wouldn't participate here.

Again, that isn't aimed at you or anyone else personally. Just something that gets on my nerves in general.

The "La Vogue" reno is fantastic. Great quality work. I'm hoping that they are able to keep this level of quality up. There are a lot of reasons why this neighbourhood should come back.

Name:  8048895894_3211020e66_b.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  41.3 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3