Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by firstandten View Post
    A kids misbehavior is not a reflection on the Gov or EFM, it is a reflection of the kids home life. My only point is this, and I pretty much stated it in post #8. The EAA by promising increased learning [[test scores) can't even do that until they address the behavior issues in the schools. How do they do that? Well that's for smarter people than me to figure out. I already stated in the past that I would like to see boarding schools in Detroit, but that a subject for another thread.
    There are, of course, kids in these classes, who's parents "get it", give a rat's a$$, and their kids will go on to become something. The question is how to keep THOSE kids seperated, and in a conducive learning environment? The State, [[Feds, what-not), can only provide the tools needed for people willing to achieve their goals. It's up to the individuals what they do with these tools.

Quote Originally Posted by 65memories View Post
    If Covington's approach doesn't work, the market will figure it out and toss him aside in favor of new ideas. If it does, I'm OK with him making money. He'll only make money if people buy his product.

Fast food is amazing for its efficiency. A good model for schools to follow in many ways -- but of course not all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2