Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Mr Orr probably wants to do the Best job that he can. He has real interest in improving the city. Hell, I have a real interest in improving the city and would make a great EM. Give the guy a chance. Lets see what he can do, because the present system isn't working to damn well. Mr Orr isn't "dictator for life". He will bring things to a certain point and then leave and Detroit will be "on their own" again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Mr Orr probably wants to do the Best job that he can. He has real interest in improving the city. Hell, I have a real interest in improving the city and would make a great EM. Give the guy a chance. Lets see what he can do, because the present system isn't working to damn well. Mr Orr isn't "dictator for life". He will bring things to a certain point and then leave and Detroit will be "on their own" again.
    Orr has an interest to return a dividend [[it will be a large one) to his client's, just as Snyder has an interest to plunder and rob the city, destroy unions for his own interests and get that windfall back to the bankers which Orr represents, you really couldn't be naive.

Quote Originally Posted by RapBrown View Post
    Orr has an interest to return a dividend [[it will be a large one) to his client's, just as Snyder has an interest to plunder and rob the city, destroy unions for his own interests and get that windfall back to the bankers which Orr represents, you really couldn't be naive.
    I wonder of Snyder will even be able to match the robbery and plundering done to the City by those that have been in power for the last 50 years?

You are correct, Orr has an interest to return a dividend to the tax payers who deserve more than what they are currently getting.
    Exactly what is Snyder going to plunder and rob from a broke city? He is a smart man who is better of robbing richer cities like Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids.
    Do you see ghosts and hear voices?

Quote Originally Posted by rjlj View Post
    You are correct, Orr has an interest to return a dividend to the tax payers who deserve more than what they are currently getting.
    Exactly what is Snyder going to plunder and rob from a broke city? He is a smart man who is better of robbing richer cities like Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids.
    Do you see ghosts and hear voices?
    What is there in Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids worth having?

His cronies can make a killing off a privatized DWSD for example.

I'll give you that Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids are a lot more functional than Detroit, but to say they're wealthier [[in terms of assets) is false.

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    What is there in Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids worth having?

His cronies can make a killing off a privatized DWSD for example.

I'll give you that Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids are a lot more functional than Detroit, but to say they're wealthier [[in terms of assets) is false.
    I heard Snyder & Orr are after the copper in the abandoned homes in Blightmoor.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I heard Snyder & Orr are after the copper in the abandoned homes in Blightmoor.
    None of the homes in Brightmoor ever had copper in them. Its definitely a galvinized hood.

Between corruption and the banks taking advantage of both the residents in the mortgage market and the City in the bond market. I would be amazed if there will be anything left to pillage soon.

Plunder, robbery, destruction of unions!

Who exactly is being naive?