Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default Give me some love and i'll be back.

Gone, but not forgotten. My media crap has lost it's mojo. Good.
    F*ck you all. But great to be back. I miss broadband. So there. PHISSSST.
    BigB.

Good to hear from you again Bigb.

Delightful. Still have your swimming attire?

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Delightful. Still have your swimming attire?
    Swimming suit? I'm now at a senior center with a crappy dial up. I closed my broadband laptop a year ago december due to malware. I have not missed it sense. Russians 1 Americans 0. Fuck the hackers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Swimming suit? I'm now at a senior center with a crappy dial up.
    Geez, ya think they would splurge for at least a DSL line.

Aanii, Kchiamo! Anish na [[?)

Speaking of gone but not forgotten- hi Roq.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Speaking of gone but not forgotten- hi Roq.
    Hola Pam! I gotta get on here more often.

Yeah, Roq, we need to hear from you more often!

Back to the senior center. Gaz, we have plenty of Chippiwas here. The tales of the wolves will amaze. I hope to be on broadband soon, so I can communicate with you.
    And f**K the Ukrenian kid in his mom's basement for f**king up my laptop.
    And a big FU to Microsoft for allowing 10,500 updates/patches a year to happen. Ukranian 1 , Microsft billionare, 0.

Back to the senior center. Gaz, we have plenty of Chippiwas here. The tales of the wolves will amaze. I hope to be on broadband soon, so I can communicate with you.
    And f**K the Ukrenian kid in his mom's basement for f**king up my laptop.
    And a big FU to Microsoft for allowing 10,500 updates/patches a year to happen. Ukranian 1 , Microsft billionare, 0.
    Bigb. I know they cost more, but try to get a Mac. They reduce the hackers by a large percentage. True story.

Do you still have my cell #, Kchiamo? I can't come see you yet, still in the sunny south. Back next week.

Greetings and welcome back )) hugs [[[[ ! Get a used older Apple Macbook laptop [[never buy anything Apple new) and scare away that constant 'update this/ patch that' non-sense permanently. And make sure your Wifi connection is locked down and you have firewalls installed on any computer.

...And f**K the Ukrenian kid in his mom's basement for f**king up my laptop. And a big FU to Microsoft for allowing 10,500 updates/patches a year to happen. Ukranian 1 , Microsft billionare, 0.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-03-13 at 07:53 AM.

Absolutely. I'm on a Macbook '08 model that works great. I use both [[Macs and PCs), by far Macs are more hearty and destruction proof ala the wild world of viruses. There is the occasional problem with the 'spinning circle of doom' on some Macs, but I don't have that on my units.

Buy used! www.everymac.com/ great for learning which older models are worth buying... I get mine on Craigs or Ebay... who can afford a new Mac? ---- !

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Bigb. I know they cost more, but try to get a Mac. They reduce the hackers by a large percentage. True story.
    Last edited by Zacha341; April-03-13 at 07:33 AM.