Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    damn, 31 BP gas stations in Detroit.
    There are 61 BP stations in Detroit, give or take a couple. Of course none of those are owned by BP. There are 71 Marathon stations - probably the largest chain of gas stations in the city.

Seems like dialysis centers are the fastest growing chain in the city.
    Last edited by MikeM; March-24-13 at 09:25 AM.

Hilarious G ----! Leave our beauty supply stores alone. LOL! Hah. Even I find myself in them and I am not the glam type but they have the goods [[among the garish) for even basic hair and beauty needs!!

Two sides of the same worship coin...one reflected, the other refracted.

Yep, a lifetime of fast food [[another large quotient in the city), and over-processed foods, with little fresh fruits of veggies will land you in dialysis it is argued! ----

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Seems like dialysis centers are the fastest growing chain in the city.

Sadly, I think MikeM has it. Even though the dialysis centers have a huge startup cost...the market need is growing, some of it quite literally. Damn. Fuck the FDA.

I'm not sure dividing by ownership is important...whether franchised or otherwise fractionally-owned...no matter what the frachisors have to approve of the placement of their branding, and anyone who can support a continuous branding in the city should be rewarded.

Except those in the justice/jail industrial complex.

Cheers

And if we're going to give props to the street-corner newpaper folks, we have to do the same with the street-corner nickel and dime bag dudes. They are quite prolific, against great odds.

And if we're going to give props to the street-corner newpaper folks, we have to do the same with the street-corner nickel and dime bag dudes. They are quite prolific, against great odds.
    Ok, Gannon, and you're quite right. Today when I get my paper @ one corner, I'll cross the street and get a dime-bag, [[it IS the weekend), @ the other. Far be it for me NOT to support the Free Enterprise System

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2