Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Can anyone out there tell us, DYer's who is paying the freight to transport, feed and lodge Jesse Jackson while he is here in Detroit? I'm sure the man doesn't come cheap and isn't doing this out of the goodness of his heart. And finally, why does he have to play the race card everywhere he goes....it isn't about race, its about managing money to ensure a future Detroit. I'd like to see how some of the elected council manage their finances....I'd bet they don't do it like they do the Citys books

Quote Originally Posted by birwood View Post
    And finally, why does he have to play the race card everywhere he goes....it isn't about race, its about managing money to ensure a future Detroit. I'd like to see how some of the elected council manage their finances....I'd bet they don't do it like they do the Citys books
    Any time a white man does anything in the black community it's racism, racist! As far as the Council managing their personal finances, just ask PU and Kenyatta, they're experts.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; March-23-13 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by birwood View Post
    Can anyone out there tell us, DYer's who is paying the freight to transport, feed and lodge Jesse Jackson while he is here in Detroit? I'm sure the man doesn't come cheap and isn't doing this out of the goodness of his heart. And finally, why does he have to play the race card everywhere he goes....it isn't about race, its about managing money to ensure a future Detroit. I'd like to see how some of the elected council manage their finances....I'd bet they don't do it like they do the Citys books
    Am not well-informed, but the basic method may be to extort money from corporations to contribute to him. If they don't, he'll call them 'racists'. If they do, he travels to Detroit.