Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Default Tacky Lights on Jazz Liquor store on woodward

What's up with the tacky ass lights on that tacky liquor store on Woodward ?
    Who allowed them to put those horrible lights in the window on the Main Street of downtown ? This looks so horrible !!!!
    Please some make them take down those lights ! What next stripper joints on Woodward ?
    This send a terrible message to people visiting downtown .
    I know it's a free country, but I thought they had standards on Woodward , hence no electric billboards on Woodward.
    When I drove by that today I thought"WTF" ?
    I couldn't believe the city allows this on Woodward downtown?
    Everyone already knows that awful place is there, we don't need a tacky string if flashing lights to remind us and advertise and draw unwanted attention there, you can draw your own conclusion , but it doesn't take genius to figure out where this can lead, please take down those lights !
    Do we really want people hanging out asking for change so they can score a forty right on woodward ? it's bad enough it's right in front of the bus stops, can't this city do anything right ?
    Gezz Detroit get some standards
    Last edited by Detroitdave; March-22-13 at 08:06 PM.