Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Come on Danny. You know better than that! Withstanding what I will take as a bit of sarcasm [[smile) but the whole 'crime is everywhere' is just not TRUE.

Sure you best be careful and watchful where ever you go... But it is the percent of crime that is the crucial factor.

In this case and sadly in many areas in Detroit we are talking about APPLIED CRIME AT THE "NON-CHALANT" [[we have no worry of being stopped) LEVEL!

This woman [[obviously alone, a known factor by the robbers) being made a mark, literally watched and targeted in a context where the thieves are pretty cavalier to come back again and again.

They probably watch as she gets in her car to go to work or school. Who lives like that? Everyone? Everywhere. Of course not.

Lifestyle and percent of crime is a factor or folks would not bother to attain to live in areas of less crime.

Economy aside, as I have said before we have folks 'robbing-for-sport' at this point. And more and more teens are doing it. Is that happening EVERY where at the same frequency. NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You think moving to another area will solve your problems?

You think that buying a gun will solve your problems?

You think that buying a security alarm is going to solve your problems?

NO!

Crime happens everywhere, Detroit, suburbs, ex-urbs and even the Amish community. So get used to it, folks While living in Detroit all my life. I have been bullied, sucker punched in the face, getting by behind whipped, house broken into, almost got stabbed and robbed by gunpoint twice in Detroit and suburbs. I wasn't that scarred I was waiting for them the throw the first punch. And if I've survive I will start fighting for life.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-19-13 at 04:34 AM.