Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Thread: Hung

Hybrid View

I like the kids in that show. Hallalueh for once they used people that look normal instead of the typical SoCal tummy tuck breed.

if those two are "normal" I must have grown up around exceptionally pretty people.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    if those two are "normal" I must have grown up around exceptionally pretty people.
    The boy is pretty typical of the emo crowd. I guess a better choice of words would have been to say that they used people who are "realistic."

Is there a website posting the different streets that this series is shot in every week?. I watched episode three this morning and it looked like they did a scene at the lighthouse near Chene Park, but I couldn't figure out where the old plaza building with some interesting dormers was taken near the end. I saw one of the stores had a awning that said Puff n Stuff, but when I googled it, I got an address for Flat Rock. I couldn't google any pictures of the store. Is this where it was taken? I've never been to that block before and thought it would be interesting to go down to some of these streets to see what they are like.

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    Is there a website posting the different streets that this series is shot in every week?. I watched episode three this morning and it looked like they did a scene at the lighthouse near Chene Park, but I couldn't figure out where the old plaza building with some interesting dormers was taken near the end. I saw one of the stores had a awning that said Puff n Stuff, but when I googled it, I got an address for Flat Rock. I couldn't google any pictures of the store. Is this where it was taken? I've never been to that block before and thought it would be interesting to go down to some of these streets to see what they are like.
    There was a 5-10 second shot in front of a place called Kimmel-Meehan and here's where that store is located http://tinyurl.com/mjpzwh .