Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Dnerd

You dont think a judge is important?

Maybe the fact you cant corner Moroun as easily as this judge matters more than the way he gets to talk to him. I think he does the best job he can in this respect. You have to wonder about the chief judge's tardiness in addressing the issue though. She shows a total lack of respect for her function, and she should be kicked out of there and work the meat counter at Krogers'; if they let her...

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    She shows a total lack of respect for her function, and she should be kicked out of there and work the meat counter at Krogers'; if they let her...
    They probably wouldn't. I don't think they'd put up with customers waiting for 2 hours before she hands them her baloney.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    They probably wouldn't. I don't think they'd put up with customers waiting for 2 hours before she hands them her baloney.
    Tee-hee!!!

What a brazen cow.