Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Her response reminds me of the classic line from Casablanca.
    She knew exactly what was going on.
    Ignore the old guy at the beginning of the clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw-Xgpulf64

Her smiling and being miss cordial throughout the interview was kind of annoying.
    You can tell she's media savvy, but she overdid it.

Kwame Kilpatrick was Mildred's "Claim to Fame". Reporting on his antics and rumors made her famous. Her being a "go getter" is true. That is a positive. Mildred, however, cannot carry a conversation about political topics with her listening audience without a guest; with the exception or the relationship topics. Rush, Savage, and others can hold a conversation with their' audience with a political guest on their show. I had lost interest in her when she had became less critical of Monica and carefully manipulated Sam Ridlle out of discussing her when he is the guest.

Default wishy washy

Mildreds claim to fame was the antics of Kwame Kilpatrick just like Muhammad Ali made Cosell famous

Let's be real people, Mildred is in it for Mildred [[and those close to her). Always has and always will. Think about it, why is she now asking people to stop jumping to conclusions when it comes to her buddy Sam? If Kilpatrick [[or one of his friends) pulled what she pulled she and her braindead, bootlicking callers will be up in arms.

She doesn't give a hoot about anyone. Think about it, have you heard her talk about the Tamara Green case lately? When Kilpatrick was in office that's all she ever talked about. She played the role of concerned person only because she thought it could hurt Kilpatrick. If she thought she could dig up the body and haver her on the show she would. Now that he's gone [[and yes he should be) it seems like Ms. Green has ben forgoten. The only way you could call her show is that if you are a braindead kissa**.

Now that she's caught with her hands in the cookie jar her callers are going to use every excuse to justify her actions. The same goes for Sammy, he keeps saying, "If the mud gets on me so be it". The thing is, if the mud gets on him he had to be doing something crooked as well.
    Last edited by MCB Lawrence; July-04-09 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    Mildred, however, cannot carry a conversation about political topics with her listening audience without a guest
    I don't listen to her that often, but the above point really jumps out about her show.
    That show really drags when she isn't interviewing someone.

Default State files tax lien against radio host

It would seem that Mildred has a lot of bones that may be hiding in the closet. I have listen to her show for a few years now and I would have to agree with MCB she is about herself. The main thing about her is she is never wrong and she never said or did that. What she did lately I believe might have violated FCC rules we can wait and see. I rememeber when she said she Love Detroit and that the only reason she doesn't live here now cause Kwame was gonna hurt or kill her, at lest that is what she said officers told her. ...... If he could kill her in detroit he can kill her in southfield. Another thing I remember some buiseness about her beating her daught down in a car. does any remember that? Some one on red navigator[[Now Defunk) posted the police report.
    Last edited by ChildOfDetroit; July-09-09 at 12:46 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3