Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Default used tools and equipment stores

I Need help finding used tool stores I have a project going and need to buy some tools and I cant seem to find any good stores searching online. Years back I knew of some I cant seem to find them with online searches. some things I like to see first hand and not buy online.

I haven't visited yet but I've heard good reviews about Mr. O'Tools way out at 21½ Mile and Van Dyke.

Mr otools has a great selection but no deals they charge almost retail prices

Well, that's no fun! Thanks for the tip.

I have many carpentry wood working tools for sale.
    8 mile east side

Quote Originally Posted by ddaydetroit View Post
    I Need help finding used tool stores I have a project going and need to buy some tools and I cant seem to find any good stores searching online. Years back I knew of some I cant seem to find them with online searches. some things I like to see first hand and not buy online.
    Pawns shops might be your best bet. Most sell their items online now so it's tougher to get a good deal, but some of the large and heavy items can be had for fair prices as they are difficult to ship.

GUSHI Guest

How bout the flea market on vandyke ? In Detroit.

thanks black gold man but everything I am doing is metal working

You should probably check out Harbor Freight or Northern Tool. New stuff, good quality, low prices, warranty.

I've had pretty good luck with cpoutlets.com. They sell refurbished tools.

Ive got an auto dark welding helmet I don't need any more. PM me if your interested.

I'm not sure if he is still there, but there was a man selling off all his tools in the City of Fraser. His place was right on 13 Mile Road, just west of Groesbeck, right near the railroad tracks on the north side of the street. I heard he had quite a collection of tools. Might be worth a drive out there.